Thursday, June 11, 2009

5

Today at work, a girl gave me her number.
Last night I participated in a tarot card reading.

Unfortuantley, I fell into the game and admitted to much to a stranger I knew for in total one hour.
She knows now my life, mostly. At least now.

And I'm 100% okay with that.


Working at Starbucks is good, except for the fact that people think we're super people; that we, ourselves would give up anything to give them pleasure.
Today a women and her daughter pointed at me and laughed.

I was wearing a black polo, and black Dickie shorts. I have no idea what the Hell they could be laughing about.

My hairy legs? My fatty calves? My cheap canvas shoes?

They ordered a tall Caramel Frappacinno and some other thing, of which I can't remember.

Why did they laugh at me? I don't know.

All I know is that I'm making money while they virtually paid to laugh at whatever they were laughing at; and I'm okay with that. I am okay with the fact that they spent some ten dollars on stupid bad-for-you drinks, and I stood there pushing a touch screen computer, sucking money from them.

I must be abnormal, something from a 1940's circus freak show.

Which one would I be? I think probably the Siamese twin. I would love to have another body next to me at all times.

Someone to constantly be with, or spoon in bed... even though I've never spooned, except once (to what I can remember).

Hopefully the Tarot was right and I'm on my way to balancing my life.

Hopefully you could have pieced together that last train of thought that maybe should have been placed textually in the beginning, connected with it's content.

Oh well.
A seed must fall to the ground to become a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment