Friday, June 5, 2009

2

Today is June 5th, 2009. 

I am looking for Polaroid 600 Film. Unfortuntley, Polaroid is not making any more.

I don't understand. I like that type of picture. I like the fact that it's so easy, fast, and nice. 

I like the product it gives you. Although I am no photographer by any detail, I really appreciate Polaroids.

There's something about it being so fast, and so fuzzy and not perfect appeals to me.

There you go. I want the film to be more affordable and more available. I also want abortion to end. As well as world peace.

And I want everyone to get good sleep. As well as to go to bed happy, safe, and content.

But, like poverty, war, and famine, I must suffer too.

It is good to suffer, and it's good to know what it's like to work for something.


No comments:

Post a Comment