Friday, June 12, 2009

6

I don't move fast at all.

It takes me a while to gain confidence and fidelity, and I have no problem admitting that.

I understand that everyone moves at different paces, but with that being said, caution must be involved. 
I don't understand why my principles aren't so readily accepted in society and within my loved ones.

I'm looked at for being 'strong' and 'in control of myself'
but really, I just have respect from here to there.

I took that last line from Beth Ditto, who is very different, yet very similar to me.
We both respect. 

I think that's important.

I also think we should all consider each other and respect each other.

I think having fun is fun, but it's important to discern what fun is. 

If you're simply looking into the shallow definition of fun, it's easy to become wishy washy and this can lead to making out.

Making out leads to babies.

I don't know what I'm saying, but I don't know God loves you.

I also know I haven't been praying at all lately.

I also know that I'm not intoxicated. 

I also know that I am rambling.

Good night.

FROM HERE TO THERE

No comments:

Post a Comment