Monday, July 6, 2009

9

 Oh my, you annoy me.

Not you Sarah Palin. I like you. I think that yes, your actions are persuaded by your underlying political motives, I can't stand but liking you. Maybe it's your personality...

Not you Al Gore. Even though I don't really agree with you on a lot. I'm glad you brought light the issue of self-control and the environment, showing human beings that they need to control themselves and PRACTICE SELF CONTROL. I'm also glad that I know enough to understand that your 'truth' isn't so honest. But honestly, I don't care.

Not you crazy racist bigots. I wish you could honestly take a look around and see that the stresses you're putting on yourself are so stupid, and insignificant to the entire road and integrity of humanity.

Not you former Uncle Paul. Even though I had very, very little respect for you (hitting your wife, ignoring your kids, being a lazy douche bag), I still know you have the potential to turn your life around.

Not you Emily Dodenhoff, of whom I have a supreme amount of respect for. Always.

Not you Kimya Dawson, who I think is beautiful.

Not you Mom.

Or Dad.

But YOU. I'm not going to write your name here.
But please know what you're doing, how it annoys me, and how you need to change.

You need to change.

Please.







I will leave you with this quote ladies, from a band I like a lot right now.

Now it's the precious summertime
Hand in pocket
Bright light
Wild Tigers I Have Known
They send me down
Messin' around 





1 comment:

  1. I really like that song. I'd never heard it.
    Look at you, look at you and your deep, precious thoughts. I'm proud.

    ReplyDelete