Wednesday, September 16, 2009

17

I'm just so glad that the View is back on TV.

With the combination of afternoon school, a membership to the YMCA, and this, it couldn't get any better.

Well, of course it could. I need to spend less money. 

I'm not liking money right now, and I don't think that particular idea is new.


On a more disgusting, unhygienic note, I washed my hair last night.

I used to fear shampoos and conditioners, mostly shampoos. I did not like the feeling and overall appearance washing hair gives. It's big, it's poofy, it's nasty.

I managed to wash it, and it not explode. I was grateful.

Also, it's a lot less nasty.



In addition to adding something to my hygiene, I also met up with someone from my past. THIS PERSON IS SHELLY HUNSUCKER. SHE MADE ME LIKE READING AGAIN. IN MY SENIOR YEAR, I TOOK A CONTEMPORARY LIT CLASS IN WHICH SHE FORCED ME TO READ THE HANDMAID'S TALE BY MARGARET ATWOOD.

THIS IS A FASCINATING BOOK AND I RECOMMEND ANYONE READING IT. 

ANYWAYS, I CAME TO HER WITH EVERYTHING AND SHE DID A GOOD JOB CLEARING THINGS UP.
SHOUT OUT TO S. HUNSUCKER. HOW YOU DOIN'? ***

I am really glad that I was able to talk to her about my future, and she gave me constructive criticism.

This post is terribly topic-less.
Ugh. I feel like I am posting an extended update on Twitter.

I am a teenage girl.

On that note, here I am, as a teenager.




And on that note, I'm making new music. 
Less angst, more talent.
There it about 12 new ones up in this head of mine.
HOLD YOUR HORSES

love

No comments:

Post a Comment